Some call Yasmine a website designer, others a brand stylist, but what she is, is an expert at glitter bombing your digital empire. With over ten years of design experience, her passion lies in helping you attract dream clients. How? She takes those fabulous tidbits that make you unique and strategically creates drool-worthy graphics and websites that turn your leads into paying customers (all while you dance in your living room with joy).
Top Five DIY Website Tips
- Have a goal for your website; E-Commerce, Product Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Tell the visitor what you want them to do or CTA “Call to Action.”
- Know your target market or audience so you can speak in their language and to their needs.
- Simplify your colors, use a primary color for the font, the other is your detail color. Keep it clean and simple.
- Keep a simple, clean font for body copy, a font that will be clean when it’s small or hard to read. Choose a decorative font to add some style and simple to read font.
Yasmine also explains how having processes for her business benefits her primary for feedback from her clients. She tried a lot of ideas, but she wanted a simple process and written down for her clients.
Yasmine is the owner of Robles Designs, The Digital Hustle Tribe, and Celeste Cleaning Company. For Yasmine, being bored is not a part of life she can accept! It’s not all about getting clients, though. It’s about helping the entire community grow. She has partnered with organizations that empower women and girls to stand up, have confidence, and achieve their dreams. What drives Yasmine is her goal to be a passionate, loving, and inspiring leader within her family and community.
For more on Yasime Robles: https://www.roblesdesigns.com. I just did a video training on her site about my Three P’s of Productivity. If you’re finding that you need more productivity in your life go check it out
Need more help?
Check out our Free training – The 4 Part Framework to working ON your business instead of IN your business without letting things slip through the cracks. Get ready to go on my ROAD to Scalability method to organize, optimize and create profit in your business.
If you are ready to work ON your business instead of IN your business (and stop letting things fall through the cracks)
Schedule a FREE Consultation
Join Our FREE Masterclass
Thanks for Listening!
“ You need to have these tools in place to keep yourself organized and streamlined. ”